THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING WITH CCA
We are excited to have you join our CCA family. Our aim is to support your efforts by providing tools and guidance that result in confidence as a homeschool parent / teacher. We are parents just like you. We are teachers just like you. Our organization is the result of us locking arms, committing to support one another, and developing tools that we all can use to satisfy our legal requirements while maintaining the integrity of what we do – educating the next generation of leaders in the context of Christian faith and classical educational methods.
By registering with Cumberland Christian Academy you agree to:
- Prepare for and participate in at least one advisement meeting per year
- Track each of your student’s attendance and provide records to CCA
- Follow fair grading guidelines as outlined in the handbook
- Calculate and document grades for each student and each course and provide documentation to CCA
- Encourage and curate a portfolio of Best Document examples for High School students and upload to your family designated CCA Google drive
To fulfill these requirements CCA families will have to complete forms and surveys provided by CCA, including uploading documentation, by deadlines referenced in the handbook.