Cumberland Christian Academy’s K-8 program provides highly experienced and trained advisors to help you with curriculum planning, testing and general homeschool questions. We are here to walk alongside your family as you pursue a Classical Christian home education for yourself and your children. It is our belief that by educating and mentoring the parent we will enhance your homeschool journey and help you develop a love for learning that will be passed on to your children. It is a blessing to be able to join you in training up your children in the ways of the Lord.
- Curriculum and course description entered in stellaracademic.com
- Attendance documented:180 days 4 hours per day
- Grades report end of year (K-7th) Twice a year (8th)
- Achievement testing grades 5 and 7 in May or June
- Links to grade reporting system is in the Resources section
For application and admission requirements go to the Admissions section of this site.
Here is a copy of our CCA Handbook for your reference.
**8th grade students are required to submit grade reports end of 1st and 2nd semester.