Cumberland Christian Academy Registration Requirements
Registration is closed for 2022-23 school year.
- Complete Online Application Form
- After your family application is received and reviewed a welcome email with a registration link will be sent to complete the registration steps:
- Application and Registration fees payment
- Immunization record or religious exemption form (Tennessee only)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
General Policies and Procedures:
The main teaching parent must have at least a high school education. Each student is required to attend a minimum of 180 days of school per year. School days must be at least four hours in length. Please look at the Academics Section of this website for K-12 forms and standardized testing requirements.
**Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 on or before August 15
Cumberland Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions, and other school-administered programs.
CCA is privileged to receive HSLDA’s Meet the Moment Grant to apply towards full registration fee scholarships for qualified families. Please complete the application to see if you qualify for this needs based scholarshp.